3D Visualisation Architect - Consultancy - 3 Month Contract
United Arab Emirates | Contract
Our multi award winning Architectural client has a new requirement for a well experienced Consultant Design Architect to join their team in Dubai to work on competitions for new projects in the UAE and MENA region. Successful candidates will have extensive experience as a Design Architect specialising in visualisations and rendering with a recognised consultancy company background.
This role is available for immediate joining and is an initial 3 Month contract position as an outsource employed by J10 Consulting.
- Modelling projects from drafts, guidance, and coordinate individually with architects and third parties when required.
- Must be expert level in 3Ds Max or Rhino Modelling.
- Blender or Unreal Engine and Virtual Reality experiences are beneficial.
- Studying and precisely understand architectural designs, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data of projects for interior design and carrying them out to produce convincing imagery or graphic representation. It may involve visual interpretation to signify the concepts into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Creating building models in various graphic mediums. It involves 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing, and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Working on Architectural 3D Modelling, texturing, lighting, and animation.
- Creating 3d walk-through & fly-through animation or CGI (computer-generated imagery). Evaluating post-production aspects and enhancing visuals/walk-through using Photoshop, After Effects, and other related software.
- Creating exceptionally photo Interior Spaces designs and representations for the external and internal characteristics and backdrop of the project.
- Working thoroughly and simultaneously with architectural and design teams. Assisting them to plan and produce visualizations or presentations for construction projects.
- Dealing with new solutions (both hardware and software) and keeping up-to-date with relevant innovation to improve the quality of visualizations and increase efficiency.
- Presenting and accurately explaining visuals to colleagues and clients. Preparing advanced presentations in various graphic mediums. Produce high-quality atmospheric visualizations for competition and client presentations.
3D Visualisation Architect Experience:
- A degree in Architecture or other Architectural qualifications, visualization, and equivalent Technical certificate is preferred.
- Proven post-qualification architectural practice and creating 3d high-quality architectural/interior motionless images and animations using Unreal Engine.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a 3D visualizer or related position.
- Knowing related visualization and photorealistic rendering methods and efficiently converse on strong technical knowledge on the production of images and illustrations through model creations acquired from architectural sketches.
- Expert in image and animation creation, in Vray or corona.
- Photorealistic exterior and interior renderings.
- Able to work across multiple design teams in applying their conceptual modelling and visualisation expertise.
- Programmes: 3ds max or rhino modelling are essential, Photoshop, After effects, Vray or Corona, Blender and unreal engine optional.
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review and shortlisting.
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2023