Architectural Inspector - Consultancy - 3-6 Month Contract
United Arab Emirates | Contract
Our Global Project Management Consultancy client has a new requirement for a well experienced Architectural Inspector to join their team in Abu Dhabi. Successful candidates will have strong Architectural, Facade, Fit out and finishing inspection experience and major project exposure in hospitality and mixed use high rise towers projects and have worked for a recognised consultancy company previously
This role is available for immediate joining and is for an initial 3-6 month fixed term contract as an outsourced employee through J10 Consulting.
This critical role will be responsible for undertaking inspections on site in accordance with the architectural finishing related Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s). Responsibilities Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Attending to Inspection Requests (IR’s) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Review submitted shop drawings.
- Review and comment on Contractor’s technical submitting for the architecture and other relevant information (shop drawing/ materials/ method statement /pre-qualification/ design)
- Ensure compliance of with the architectural design intent, contract specifications, and drawings.
- Carry out site inspections when necessary.
- Monitor and supervise the work of contractors every day activities.
- Report on deficiency corrections on site in relation to the architecture.
- Liaise with other disciplines for co-ordination issues and attend technical meetings / discussions to resolve as issue arises in relation to the architectural information
Architectural Inspector requirements:
- Must possess minimum 5 years of extensive practical experience in the field as Architectural Inspector.
- Associate’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in hotel and mixed use high rise projects is preferred
- Experience of Facades work is essential
- Strong written and verbal English skills for completing reports and attending meetings is required.
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV and portfolio directly to email@example.com for further review and shortlisting.
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2023