Graphic Design & Admin Assistant - Consultancy -3 Month Contract
United Arab Emirates | Contract
Our multi award winning Architectural client has a new requirement for a Graphic Design cum Admin Assistant to join their team in Dubai to work in a busy design studio for new projects in the UAE and MENA region. Successful candidates will have experience as a Graphic Designer and capable to assist with studio administration and ideally have worked with a recognised consultancy company background.
This role is available for immediate joining and is an initial 3 Month contract position as an outsource employed by J10 Consulting.
- Develop graphics, concepts and layouts for illustrations and templates.
- Create, maintain and continuously evolve a selection of project portfolios to be used for proposal/bidding purposes.
- Assist the Bid Manager with formatting the proposals into visually compelling documents.
- Assist the Marketing Executive in designing marketing collaterals, creating artworks for social media and other marketing materials.
Reception & Admin tasks
- Perform general clerical duties and other ad hoc activities as and when required.
- Deal with enquiries over the phone as well as walk ins.
- Greet Visitors and clients.
- Answer all calls and supply information to clients and customers.
- Screen and direct calls where necessary, take and relay messages.
- Prepare correspondence with and Invoices/documents for external suppliers
- Assist Office Manager with smooth day to day operations of the office.
- Coordinate Internal meetings and organise catering.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
Graphic Design cum Admin Assistant Experience:
- A degree in Architecture, Design or other related Architectural qualifications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a related position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Desktop Publishing/image editing software & InDesign
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review and shortlisting.
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2023