Interior Architect - Design Consultancy
United Arab Emirates | Permanent
Our Multi National Design Consultancy client has a new requirement for a well experienced Technical Interior Architect to join their team in Dubai. UAE to work on high profile design projects in the Emirates. Successful candidates will have extensive experience as a Technical Interior Architect with a recognised consultancy company background working on high profile hospitality, residential and mixed use developments.
This role is available for immediate joining and is a direct hire, permanent opportunity employed directly by our client.
- The candidate must be highly experienced with high profile hospitality, commercial, F&B and mixed use projects, passionate, and a creative problem-solver.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, can balance multiple project commitments, handle projects in various sectors, and keep up with deadlines and milestones.
- Produce technically detailed designs including finishes, interfaces, joinery and RCP Coordination.
- Design Coordination with all disciplines
- Leading the ID package including presentation to and management of client relationships
- Always displaying unique, creative solutions with a high level of attention to detail.
- Design Reports
- Proactively ensure presentations are of very high quality, are aesthetically laid out, have a cohesive narrative and error-free Design:
- Produce quality designs quickly and efficiently with few internal revisions prior to presentations
- Ability to communicate the design effectively through means other than renders
- Offer innovative and creative ideas that set projects apart
- Knowing and understanding the contractual deliverables, ensure they are all met, follow agreed programme without variations or ensure no additional work above the contract without permission from projects team
- Ensure all necessary documentation is recorded appropriately when required (i.e. Drawing registries, client approval documents, site observation reports.
- Oversee the production of accurate and highly detailed drawing packages with all information necessary to price and build from, as per industry and client standards
- Select and specify appropriate materials that are fit for purpose and ensure all necessary information is incorporated into the specification package Identify any variations to scope or design as early as possible, and approach upper management with necessary documentation
Interior Architect Experience:
- Bachelor in Architecture or Interior Design
- Experience wise must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, most recent experience must be in UAE - 2 years minimum, and MUST have worked for well-regarded design consultancies as opposed to Contractors.
- Software: Full scope ID software experience and proficiency in REVIT is essential
- Experience of full life cycle delivery of high profile hospitality, residential and mixed use projects is essential
- Must be technically orientated with strong experience in detail design and IFC stages
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV and details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2023