Project Manager (Hospitality Projects) - PMC
United Arab Emirates | Permanent
Our Global Project Management Consultancy client has a new requirement for a well experienced Consultant Project Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE to work on high profile hospitality refurbishment and fit out projects. Successful candidates will have a proven background as a Project Manager specialised in luxury hospitality projects both fit out & refurbishment and have relevant Consultancy company background and experience.
This role is available for immediate joining and is a direct hire, permanent placement with our client.
- Managing full life cycle projects within the established scope, schedule, checklist, and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality
- Initiate kick-off meeting.
- Responsible for the entire project management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, delivery, etc.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections.
- Create and maintain good relations with clients, sub-contractors, design teams as well as any other stakeholders.
- Accountable for the development, coordination, and execution of the planning, design and personnel under individual's direction on a day-to-day basis.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements
- Represent the company in all project meetings and ensure ISO compliance and assist the IMS in charge in the improvement of the company system.
- Corrections modifications, suggestions to get final approval, and confirmation.
- Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at the site. The Project Manager has to involve the HSE and ensure continuous training for the teams to be 100% HSE compliant.
- Coordination with team for projects materials, and material board for the quotation based on the design and client requirements and verify the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors/suppliers.
- Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers.
- PM to be responsible for following up on the production done by the subcontractors including metal, glass and other materials.
- Checking of invoices from suppliers and sub-contractors. Preparing the final settlements/bills for the suppliers.
- Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of team schedule in coordination with the Production supervisor.
- Site installation includes organizing the team, transport, material delivery at the site, loading offloading ensuring the site is ready for installation and ironing out any issues with the client management if any.
- Arranging material samples and order abroad through sending mail and consistent coordination
- PM has to ensure that the teams are working in sync as per the checklist.
- Quality control of work done at the site before handover and in the workshop before delivery/shipment.
- A timely visit to both suppliers and production to check the quality and schedule of works.
- Enforce rules, regulations, and procedures at the site as per HSE rules.
- Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of completion certificate.
- Observe the skills, attitude, and attendance of the workforce on site.
Project Manager Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in high end Hospitality build and large scale fit out and refurbishment projects
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of construction related processes, as well as industry practices
- Requires excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Familiarity with software packages typically associated with Construction management
- Proven ability to perform in a lead capacity on a program.
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV and details directly to email@example.com for further review and process
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2023