Senior Architect - Main Contractor - 3-6 Month Contract
United Arab Emirates | Contract
Our Regional Civil Contracting client has a new requirement for 2 No well experienced Senior Architects to join their team in Dubai to work on new high profile projects. Successful candidates will have a proven background as a Senior Architect projects in the UAE and have worked for a recognised civil main contracting company.
These roles is available for immediate joining and is an initial 3-6 Month fixed term contract position as an outsourced employee of our client employed by J10 Consulting.
- To interpret tender drawing and specifications in order to guide the coordination and detail documentation such as drawing, in line with conceived design.
- To generate the final architectural details of the project in order to present them to consultants and subcontractors for obtaining timely approval.
- To assign documentation work and monitor architectural team in order to provide engineering designs to meet project schedule
- To support & update the site team on the progress with respect to the engineering & detailing aspects of the project in order to remain within the financial budgets and to meet deadlines.
- To provide consistent and constructible details in accordance with the contract document
- To coordinate between engineers and consultant on the details of the project and work environment in order to ensure correct and relevant drawings are received and referred to.
- To review the specifications and particulars of project in progress and raise specific query to the consultants in order to ensure the progress as per the concepts and plans
- To coordinate with materials suppliers in order to adhere to the budget and time schedule
- To contribute to the completion documentation preparation activities
Senior Architect Experience:
- Diploma or degree in Architecture, Design or Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of recent progressive experience (at least 3 years in the UAE with recognised Main Contracting companies)
- The ideal candidate must have strong CAD and Revit experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Ability to work under own initiative to meet deadlines and submissions.
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV and details directly to email@example.com for further review and process
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2023