Senior Site Architect - Design Consultant
United Arab Emirates | Permanent
Our Multi National Architectural Design Consultancy client has a new requirement for a well experienced Senior Site Architect to join their team in Abu Dhabi to work on a high profile new destination projects. Successful candidates will have a proven background as a Senior Site Architect on similar projects in the UAE. Candidates must have worked for a recognised architectural and design consultancy client in a supervision role as site architect.
This role is available for immediate joining and is a direct hire permanent opportunity employed by our client.
- As a Site Architect, you will report directly to the PD, taking responsibility for implementing project plans and ensuring all items of project deliverables are delivered on time and to the recognised standard. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering technically demanding projects, across multiple sectors.
- Design Development and implementation.
- Snagging, punch lists, handover and QA QC
- Handing over and close out of projects from delivery and contractual standpoints.
- Responsibility for the design development of projects from concept to completion.
- Responsibility for all local authority compliance and code compliance.
- Responsibility for utilising correct design standards
- Responsibility for all technical detailing of projects
- Responsibility for meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective
- Shared responsibility for writing and collating the NBS specification
- Shared responsibility for writing and updating the brief
- Coordination of all sub consultant packages
- Review of all drawing packages prior to issue
- Ensure that Quality System Procedures (QSP) and operational standards are understood, adhered to and maintained by Project Architect.
- Ensure Project Architects are fully conversant with the relevant standards and approved relevant local authority regulations
- Ensure Project Architects meet agreed deadlines for documentation issue
- Responsibility for meeting with local authorities and expediently processing submissions Any problems must be alerted to Senior Management
- Responsibility for resource tracking schedules
- Responsibility for NOC tracking schedule
Senior Site Architect Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years overall experience.
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Previous experience of working in a recognised Design and Engineering Consultancy.
- Strong Site based experience working on large scale, high profile projects in the UAE is essential
Interested candidates are invited to share their up to date CV directly to email@example.com for further review and shortlisting.
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2023